About CPE Credits
Attending a LIVE Masterclass webinar allows you to earn CPE credits issued by AICPA. To ensure you successfully receive your credits, please read the following information carefully.
- CPE credits can only be earned during the live three-hour session.
- You do not have to attend all three hours of the event. However, you will only receive credit for the hours you have attended and completed in full.
- All of the Masterclass sessions will be available to view on-demand after the event, but no credits will be offered for replays (outside of the live webinar dates and times).
- To verify your completion of the sessions for certification, you must:
- Log in with your unique credentials provided in your Versapay-AICPA registration confirmation email. These credentials will be emailed to you one week prior to the event.
- Respond effectively to the sporadic, timed prompts during the live session.
- Open the evaluation presented at the end of each session. While preferred, it is not required to complete the evaluation.
- A cumulative certificate will be offered after opening each session’s evaluation, as well as be archived in your Digitell account.
For inquiries or complaint resolution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on CPE requirements, visit the AICPA CPE Requirements page.