It Takes Two to Fintech: The Growing Need for CFO and CIO Collaboration in Digital Transformation
About the Series
The cloud-based software revolution has transformed almost every part of modern enterprise. Teams can access more information, collaborate with ease, and streamline workflows. Yet, the critical function of accounts receivable has been left behind.
In fact, while 93% of CFOs in a PYMNTS and Versapay survey indicated they’re in the process of digitizing AR, 75% of AR departments are still locked into outdated systems and processes. This is where the need for a strong connection between CFOs and CIOs becomes so clear. In this masterclass, you’ll learn:
- How CFOs are successfully engaging the office of the CIO to streamline AR
- The critical boxes you’ll need to check to set your digital transformation project up for success, and the pitfalls to avoid
- How to win the hearts and minds of your peers and employees and drive the digital shift
Money on the Move – The Changing Role and Mandate of Finance and Accounting
As technology plays a bigger role in finance, CFOs can’t tackle digital transformation on their own. A strong partnership with the CIO is important to both evaluating and implementing digital solutions.
It’s critical that AR teams develop the capabilities and mindsets needed to maximize the change. Yet, 90% of CFOs say their teams lack the skills needed for this new environment. This is where the CFO/CIO connection becomes so important.
In this session, you’ll get valuable insights on how to build this partnership.
- Learn the top trends and issues on the minds of finance leaders
- Discover why more CFOs find it important to collaborate with CIOs to maximize digital transformation
NASBA FIELD OF STUDYFinance
AccessThis is a live event
ADVANCED PREPARATION1 hour
Panel Discussion: Powering AR Transformation Through CFO and CIO Partnerships
When CFOs and CIOs work together, digital transformation happens faster. That means new efficiencies and accelerated cash flow happen faster, too.
In this session, hear from Tirehub's CIO and Starlims' CFO on how a strong partnership between the CFO and CIO enabled them to transform AR, bring it from the back office and unlock value for both them and their customers.
- Get helpful advice on common pitfalls and tips to ensure your project is set up for success, with the focus on improving the bottomline
- Understand the crucial roles of the CFO and CIO in digital transformation and improving the customer experience to drive business impact